Monday, January 12, 2004

After dinner at Mac’s on Friday (very nice) I arose reasonably early and went for a nice long walk round North London : Fitzrovia – Camden – Kentish Town – Tufnell Park – Holloway Road. I then proceeded to lie on the sofa for 3 hours, watched the Home and Away omnibus (I have a secret thing for Angie - it’s a shame she just got chopped into little pieces, though predictable enough, seeing as how everyone in Summer Bay has been spotted giving her a smack in the last week) and then went out for Chinese with the kids, followed by an impromptu trip to the ever wonderful Garlic & Shots.

But the big news is the sudden slew of impending marriages. The Captain & Micky have finally got round to it, for which I am being Best Man. Yay. Also Steph & Paul have announced their engagement, so congrats to everyone involved. That makes 3 weddings this year. At this rate I’m going to be the only person I know not married :(

At least the divorces have started.

Sunday was equally entertaining - I got up about 11 and spent 4 hours cleaning the kitchen and made 6 pints of delicious spicy lentil soup. This getting up in the AM certianly helps with sleeping properly - yet again I was able to leave the house while it was still dark. It will be dark before I leave work as well. Sing yay for winter.

No comments: