Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Uggh - there is mysterious liquid on my desk - I think one of my many cups of tea must have leaked. anyway all my cables have been merrily soaking in it which doesn't seem to have done them any harm as such but I can't imagine having done any good.

Having dinner at work this evening as pulling a late nighter. Have prawn noodle chile salad which I didn't eat from last night and left out unrefrigerated. Smells OK but if you don't hear from me for a few days you'll know why . . .

Might catch Phil at lasties as well later, though I believe Ed will be with him, which is something less of a draw. Ed is a friend of our's brother and a middle ranking civil servant, neither of which helps to mask the aura of depravity and seediness that enevlope him like a second skin. The bald head, grey complexion and permanent leer don't help much either.

No comments: