Thursday, October 16, 2003

Hopefully the comments section will be a little bit more reliable now I have moved to Haloscan. It's not quite such configurable service, but it does actually work. Which is nice. At this rate I might even end up paying for something.

I always forget just how long it takes to change even fairly simple bits of code. There's always one last thing to do or check out and nothing's ever perfect. And that's without actually getting in a big tangle over something and losing track of where you are completely. I guess I'm just not a very competent coder. I have coded (sort of) for a living in the past, but I'm really not that hot at it. Just let me be with my taxonomies and my logic trees and I'm happy. The only thing really want to learn (and have somehow never got round to) is Perl.

No comments: