Friday, October 31, 2003

I am this Pixie's song:-

Where is my Mind?
You're smart, shy, and often nonsensical. You have dreams of being famous, and you're quirky enough that you just might pull them off. Some would call you a genius, others would call you insane, but in reality you're pretty well-adjusted. Take a vacation once in a while- it'll help take your mind off of your troubles.
Which Pixies song are you?


Actually I've never quite got the Pixies. A bit like I never got The Cure. Or Echo & The Bunnymen. But still - that's a pretty good quiz result. Of course many people would have to say What? WHAT!!?? The Pixies are nothing like those other groups! DUDE!!!

The answer is that they are in my head. Why? Who knows. Other things I know aren't true but still believe are true:-

1) Guyana is in Africa.
2) If you leave your back door open hedgehogs will come in to hibernate.
3) Carole Bouquet is really a lovely person.
4) If the wings of a plane snap off they will fall down not up.
5) Ewan MacGregor will achieve his full potential.
6) Michael Portillo is alright really.

No comments: