Thursday, October 16, 2003

My couch has got a cream throw on it and I was sitting on it last night and there are loads of black dog hairs on it. This is because Pooh came round on Tuesday (not on her own – with Phil) and promptly curled up on the sofa and went to sleep. I didn’t mind – Pooh is beautiful and can be denied nothing. Also she has voodoo properties.

What I mean is that she is a terrific dog to take for a walk / the pub. She’s 2 years old but looks about 12 as she has a grey muzzle and very soulful eyes. She’s large and athletic looking with lots and lots of very white teeth but a very non-aggressive manner. As she is still young she has a lot of energy and gets into everything. And she has excellent taste and only makes friends with nice young ladies. I’ve met more strangers out with Pooh than in the rest of my life put together.

Having said all that it doesn’t help me with my problem – how to get the dog hairs off the couch.

My 'Delete' key has started working again without the intervention of humankind. Why does technology do that - it stops it starts. I haven't even re-booted over night.

No comments: