Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Uggh - sometime MS really piss me off. By and large I'm not one of the big Microsoft haters but this annoyed me - they have removed support and downloads for Arial Unicode - you can now only get it with MS Office. Which information I had to glean by inference. There are links all over the net pointing to a Microsoft page that no longer exists and instead points you at some dumbass MS Office Developer resource.

Now whilst I am an entirely legitimate user of MS Office I work for a mega corp. So : are any of the disks here or are they kept in a mysterious software safe deep within the cavern of IT support somewhere? -You decide.

End result - you end up using Cyberbit instead. Not as comprehensive as Arial Unicode MS but a) From Netscape b) Free c) Seems to do everything I need so far . . .

No comments: