Monday, November 17, 2003

Today’s food intake (so far)

1 x Salad (Broad beans, Chick Peas, Sweet Corn, Butter Beans, Kidney Beans, Flagelot Beans, Cabbage, Balsamic)
2 x Apple
4 x Cup of tea.
1 x Hot Chocolate

This is so insanely good for me I want to eat something bad just to get myself off this ridiculous ‘health podium’. I didn’t eat a lot over the weekend either, tho I think the amount of alcohol I managed to consume on Thurs & Fri more than made up for that.

Speaking of which it is (yet again) my birthday on Thursday. How old? Too fucking old. Anyway I think I will have some sort of outing, but haven’t quite decided where to go yet. As I enjoyed my recent trip to The Pineapple I might go there again – can’t get too many people in there, but frankly, who’s going to come out on a Thursday night in Kentish Town anyway?

GODDAM DIDO and her stupid mofo record company. Her new CD launches this dumbass anti-theft player on your machine which while it plays her stuff OK then totally buggers up everything else when you try to close it leaving me clicking literally dozens and dozens of repeat warnings about what kind of disk is in drive D. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF!

No comments: