Thursday, February 19, 2004

Ugh – being a work shy doley sucks big time. Today is the first time I’ve been up in the A.M. since Friday. Hurrah. Is it Thursday or Wednesday? Apparently it’s Thursday. But how would I know? Have finished Halo so need something else to do now. For which read helping Phil out with his plan to take over the world. Or at least those parts of it which pertain to the local government benefits system.

Got utterly ripped on Friday but thankfully not with my weirdo ex-colleagues – seem to remember going roller blading about 3am but no broken limbs so just lucky I guess. Other than that, erm, went to see Un Chien Andalou and L’age D’Or on Sunday where I sat in a cinema on my own wearing a black polo neck watching 1920’s surrealism for an hour and twenty fucking minutes. I wasn’t meant to be on my own but that’s the way it goes sometimes. Shouldn’t get my hopes up – doomed to be disappointed. Ho hum.

Can’t think of anything else to blog about . . . my life seems strangely devoid of purpose.

No comments: