Friday, February 27, 2004

Oooh to be in blog, and never get out again . . . name that quote in one. Actually I'm blogging as work avoidance thing – well not work actually but more like tidying avoidance.

Yes – horrible but true - finally started my long needed and much wanted spring clean / clean. Regular readers - to whom I aplogise for my lack of posts in the last 2 weeks will be familiar with this theme - ie my utter slobdom, but I'm finally doing something (however ineffectual) about it.

Of course that is just avoidance of something else – notably paying the unpaid council tax and getting a job. I can’t believe I’m avoiding my work avoidance work. No wonder I never get anything done.

Anyway I had to stop the tidying because I’ve only been doing it for 2 hours and I’ve already found enough stuff to depress the life out of . . . um . . . Fungus.

Pan’s top 5 depressing things to find tidying up :-

1) A shirt you last wore at school.
2) Glasses that are so long time unwashed they’ve become . . . etched
3) Old love letters crumpled up under a pile of clothes
4) A compilation tape someone made for you circa 1992.
5) Out of date condoms - box unopened.

Earlier I misspelt blogging as 'bloggin'. Is that the cockney version? : "Just goin’ dhaan the drinker fer a spot of bloggin, mate."

No comments: