Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fucking Mess

Long time, no post! I've been busy.

Well not so much busy as occupied. And on holiday. have done 2 skiing trips in 6 weeks. Not bad going and am now official Ski God. Actually not.

My Friend Who May Not be Named is still way better. But I don't want to talk about her. Suffice it to say that between the two of us we've managed to turn our friendship into a roiling train wreck which has left both of us battered and bruised.

Well it's left me battered and bruised. She has the interior monologue of a hermit crab, so probably feels just peachy.

It's a teapot full of lost opportunities and regret any way you look at it. Actually it's been a mess for ages except now the mess is articulated and can't be fixed. Well I can't fix it on my own anyway . . .

Ugh

No comments: