Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Went to a pub quiz last night which is pretty unusual for me. Generally I hate pub quizzes - stupid beardies getting all competetive about obscure 1960's pop songs and generally making the evening miserable for everyone else with their amplified questions.

Last night was not too bad tho - we came second. Winning (well not quite) eases the pain. can't say I liked it that much tho. Had an interesting conversation about thrid world debt tho. Where do these supply side economists get their looney ideas from? Satan perhaps?

My feet smell of raw cake dough. That can't be right can it?? Maybe it's in my head.

In the interests of passing the time I've been organising my books - I have about 900 apparently. So I divided them into categories and put them in alphabetical order. Yes I am that sad. I'm afraid my categorization scheme bears little resemblance to the Dewey Decimal :

Languages
Biography
Science
General non-Fiction
Modern Fiction
Classics
Science Fiction
Outsize
Dirty
Miscellaneous

No comments: