Friday, December 12, 2003

Sometime people just don’t deserved to be helped. Out of the goodness of my heart I wrote to these losers www.kilns.co.uk a few days ago to point out to them that they had a typo in their metadata and were therefore being listed in google as Kilns and Frunaces. Did they bother to acknowledge this – nay. Have they bothered to change their site – nope. Given that kilns are potentially lethal and even small faults can have devastating results these guys' attention to detail is really reassuring.

I used to throw a lot of pots and still have some of my finer examples, plus I’ve given a lot away . . . whatever happened to all that. Think I might go back to it as I’m sure my skills have atrophied, and let’s face it – you need never go hungry if you’re a potter. And of course you live in 3,000 BC Mesopotamia.

No comments: