Monday, May 23, 2005

Well, crap.

Bugger it but it's been a busy couple of weeks, most if which is too tedious to even mention. I did end up getting The Spanish Archer again, so once more have to find gainful employment. Bag of shite.

Apart from that a couple of interesting incidents - notably going and seeing Phil's twins - very cute babies, er, and that's about it I think . . .

So apart from that it's pretty much business as usual, or not business. I would like to say tho that after yesterday I am NEVER EVER drinking again as long as I live. Serioulsy I thought about 3 o'clock I was actually in danger of expiring. Not too clever, Pan, not clever at all. I think that was probably my worst hangover OF ALL TIME, and trust me, I've had some doozies. Anyway, it was bad enough to be actually scary. Eeesh. It was caused by going out Friday, getting blasted, staying up all night with no sleep, drinking during the day and then applying a 6 hour lager and red wine booze-athon.

There was a good(ish) reason for all this - I was in friend support mode. As per. Anyway, I'm not certain because I can't really remember anything that happened after about 11, but there's a distinct possibility that I might have professed undying love to someone it was totally inappropriate to do so to . . . way to go, dude.

Shit.

Priapic

One other problem with world shattering hangovers is the totally uncontrollable hangover horn. I know I'm not the only one to experience this, but the more hungover I am the more it puts me in the mood. Still jerking off 7 times in one day can't be normal, can it? I mean I'm 35 ffs, I shouldn't even be capable of doing that, never mind wanting to . . . actually quite impressive, not to say alarming if you think about it . . .

No comments: