Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Pan is ill. His nose is clogged / leaking and he cannot stop sneezing. His throat is raw, his bones ache, and he has hearburn as well. (Probably unrelated but when everything else is going wrong one more things seems pretty debilitating). It's lucky I'm not a parent - the kids would be unfed and locked in cupboard while I lay on my sofa of pain ignoring their pitiful cries to nurse myself back to health.

Also strangely not hungry. Which is good after my weekend o'gluttony. Was my parent's ruby wedding anniversary so no excuse for not making a pig of yourself but I truly pushed the boat out in the cause of honouring them through the medium of lard loading. Eaten over the weekend :-

Soup
Salad
Chops
Biscuits
Toast
Melon
Prawns
Roast Beef
Roast Potatoes
Parsnips
Cauliflower
Trifle
Meringue
Chocolate Cheesecake
Oranges
Redcurrants
Rhubarb
Cheese
Pickles
Fruit Cake
Crisps
Olives
Peanuts
Pistachios
Chorizzo
Roast Chicken
Cabbage
Swede
Broccoli
New Potatoes
Coffee
Tea
Champagne
White Wine
Red Wine
Gin (& tonic)

I feel fat just thinking about it. Since then though all I've eaten is 2 slices of pizza a couple of roast beef sandwiches and a couple of crackers with pate.

I could really eat a jam doughnut though . . . in fact anything sweet would do. This is odd I don't normally crave sweet things at all. I blame the disease . . .

No comments: