Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hurrah. Today i feel like shit again. It's been so long since I felt this ropey it's almost like an old friend. I am referring, of course to that feeling which might be referred to as a hangover. seriously I'd almost forgotten what they feel like. And the answer is - not good. last night went out with maccy and there was much lager. And fags. all of which she very kindly paid for. thanks Mac. On arriving home I found fm2 cooking everyhting in the freezer. No I mean evereything. She'd decided to defrost it. SO we sat there for 2 hours drihking neat 60% Vodka and ate :-

1 x packet 'tater tots
1 x wood pigeon
1 x packet mini chinese style sticky ribs
1 x 500g packet giant atlantic prawns
3 x ice pops
1/2 x loaf bread (toasted with Marmite)
3 x portions mysterious sheperd's pie like freezer fare
4 x remains of different tubs of ice cream

Suffice it to say I didn't feel too top this morning. Had to get up to come over to Phil's to pick up his keys as he's off to Japan. he's going to a wedding. his cousin runs a ski company in japan and spends 6 months of the year there shacked up with some beautiful babe, skiing. As you know how much I love Japan (which is a lot btw) you can guess how jealous I am of this guy. Also a lot.

Anyway - it was nice to see that with approximately 3 hours to go before his plane took off Phil was still undressed and not unduly stressed by this - I'd have been having a nervous breakdown. North London - Heathrow with only 3 hours. Yikes. but then flights are about the only thing I'm always (if left to my own devices) on time for, excepting meeting people in the pub - always on time for that too. In fact my idea of hell woudl be having to make a really important flight but being stuck in the company of an inveterate dawdler who kept finding one last thing to do before leaving. Just thinking about it makes my blood run cold.

mmmmm ... Marmite


No comments: